Dear lord, I can’t believe it’s been over a week since I posted anything. It appears time flies even when you’re not having much fun. I think I should probably announce a semi hiatus on this blog. I’ve got a load of exams coming up that I could really, really do with passing, so posts will be sporadic at best. And I’ve managed to run out of gifs. How did that happen? I need to get to making some more.
I love you all and I promise to come back once I’ve tried not to cock these exams up too badly. <3
This will always remain one of my favourite pictures.
I have so much HIM on my iTunes it’s a bit nuts.
Something Diabolical | Bloodhound Gang ft. Ville Valo
Oooh, I’ve just forgotten everything about myself haha. Okay, I’ll try xD
1) I have been informed on numerous occasions that I have too many CDs.
2) I have to go back to school tomorrow. I really don’t want to.
3) I like tea.
4) I’m left handed (like Martin Freeman ;) )
5) I have celiac disease, and google doesn’t recognise the spelling of that, though I can assure it is a word! xD
6) My hands are really cold at the moment, and they are most of the time, it’s fun shoving them on the back of people’s necks, kind of like you do with ice cubes.
7) I’m having Finland withdrawal symptoms.
8) I’m slightly obsessive compulsive over some things. All my CD’s and books and DVD’s must be in alphabetical order.
9) I’m hopefully getting a tattoo this summer.
10) This summer I’ll also be causing havoc with Amy and Conny. I’m incredibly excited because I spend most summers on my own.
Damn, that was hard, thank you though! :’)
You’re welcome :’)
Just quickly whoring myself out. I’ve set up a Sherlock blog, so any Sherlock fans, please follow me, I feel lonely and friendless on there.
That would be great! I’d love to go to Tampere, and it’d be lovely to meet you. :D I’ll make sure to keep you updated, though it probably won’t be for a year or so, flights are quite expensive ):
I absolutely love Finland, and you Finnish people are so much nicer than the English. Sadly we weren’t there long enough to see anywhere else, though we’re planning on going back again when we can afford it, so hopefully then I will! The snowstorm was lovely, it very very rarely snows where I live so it was really exciting.
No I didn’t, to me it seems like an invasion of his privacy.
Hello dear Tumblr! I’m officially back to blogging. I miss Helsinki, it was so amazing! If anyone wants to see pictures, they’re all on my Facebook (well all of the non-embarrassing ones, my Mum took quite a few of those) Ville and I have sat in the same seat twice now ;D